Rugbypopsie's off Again

Hi Everyone,

Not very talented at blogging etc. but I will be posting photos (because they automatically size them) and thoughts on my facebook page. I will also email or drop in from time to time..depending on access.

If you are interested in following along the itinerary is listed below...happy to answer any questions I can.

Flying to Uk on Wednesday and courtesy of all my FFPoints finally up the sharp end of the plane.

We are starting off with a week on a narrowboat in Nth Wales on the LLangollen Canal..stopping off to see a lot of places I cannot pronounce.

From Wales we will stay in London for 3 nights and then fly to Instanbul to spend 2 nights before joining the Aegean Oddysey the Voyages to Antquity ship for some small ship cruising based around roman history in the Mediterranean.

Cruising Dardanelles

Thessalonika

Volos/Methora

Patmos

Piraeus/Athens

Monemvasia

Preveza/Aria

Corfu

Dubrovnik, Korcula & Hvar

Ravenna

Venice (overnight)

From Venice we are taking the high speed train to Rome for 4 nights then onto Hong Kong for 4 nights

I have been looking forward to this one for a long time so come along if you are interested in any of the above.

Information on the ship and the itinerary of this cruise can be found by Googling Voyages to Antiquity..and this is the Byzantium cruise.

Bye:):):):)

What a wonderful trip you have organised. Sounds just like my kind of travel, with a mixture of unique experiences.

I love the way we Aussies make the most of our overseas travels.

I've been looking forward to hearing all about your Voyages of Antiquity cruise. Now I'm also looking forward to hearing all about your week on a narrow boat in North Wales, as well.

Hi Guys, just checking in... currently in Wales off to pickup the canal boat today...weather good, we have recovered from the flghts,....even in the pointy end it leaves you feeling a bit ordinary. Have some great photos which I will put on face book...this hotel is lovely..

Will post soon.

Sue

Hi Everyone,

Not very talented at blogging etc. but I will be posting photos (because they automatically size them) and thoughts on my facebook page. snip....

Bye:):):):)

Please will someone give me a link to rugbypopsie´s Facebook page

Thanks

Sandy in Spain

Archived