Bermuda May 7, 2005 Photos

SNOWEY

Thankyou for those beautiful pix. We're going in 2 1/2 weeks. Can you tell me; how hard did you have to look to find the 'lizards'? Pix of the ocean thru the (what appears to be) caves are awesome. Were you just wandering around in Horseshoe Bay and found these? Again, thanx for sharing.

WOW!!!!! Such beautiful pictures...

thanks... :)

Now when I go in 5 weeks, I'll have to try and see if I can take beautiful pics like the ones you have taken.

I too love to take pictures of plants and scenery.

Your pics are gorgeous.:) I am looking for a good camera and the colors you achieved with yours are exceptional. I have been to Bermuda and know that your pics are show the true colors. If you could tell us what you are using I would definitely appreciate it.

Hey Guys/Gals you sure have made my day! Thanks for all of the compliments!:)

The camera is a Sony Cybershot DSC F717. I took most of the pictures on the highest resolution. In addition, when taking beach pictures I locked the exposure before shooting. So the rocks are not black. (They really print out better than the computer monitor.) I also edited the photos with Adobe Photoshop. The only editing I did was for sharpness/density/contrast and sometimes croping the picture, ie, the longtail birds. They were way up there and I blew them up so you can see them. Hope this helps!

I just added my photos if anyone is interested. The link is just above my signature.

Hi,

Your pictures of Bermuda were beautiful!! Brings back wonderful memories, going again in April 2006.

Thanks for bring me back to the most beautiful island and great memories.

Bogi

Thanks again all for the nice compliments. DH is in the process of adding the photos to a DVD that he is making of our trip. He has some really awesome footage of the lizzard. The lizzard that he has on film extended his throat and it was bright read. His colors wre turquoise and blue and green. Quite pretty. He also got the Bermuda Longtails in motion. They are quite fast so my photos are not very good.

Archived