Oksana (waitress) Dream? Breeze?

surfjock27

I'm hoping someone may know the answer to my question..

My partner and I were on the Dream in April and had a wonderful waitress named Oksana (Ukraine).

We fell in love with her, and she with us.

We told her that we were going on the Breeze in December and she informed us that her contract was up in a few weeks so she'd be visiting home and then possibly working the Breeze.

Has anyone encountered Oksana recently on the Breeze?

Or is she back on the Dream?

Beautiful girl, rich accent.

Dark hair and always wore lip gloss.

Thanks in advance.

You know that Oksana is a very common name over in the former USSR?

I do understand.

The fact that she was recently on the Dream and could either still be there, or on the Breeze, narrows it down a little.

The lip gloss is another thing that sets her aside.

I was just curious.

I'm sorry that I don't know the answer to your question, but I do know exactly who you are talking about! We were on the Dream in May and we LOVED Oksana. Her tricks were incredible and my kids couldn't wait until dinner each night to see what the next one would be. Maybe you could ask on John Heald's facebook page. I know that he has located which ship someone is on for other people. Just tell him that she was on the Dream and that she worked anytime dining.(or she did with us) It also helps that he is on the Breeze now. Good luck finding her!

I'm sorry that I don't know the answer to your question, but I do know exactly who you are talking about! We were on the Dream in May and we LOVED Oksana. Her tricks were incredible and my kids couldn't wait until dinner each night to see what the next one would be. Maybe you could ask on John Heald's facebook page. I know that he has located which ship someone is on for other people. Just tell him that she was on the Dream and that she worked anytime dining.(or she did with us) It also helps that he is on the Breeze now. Good luck finding her!

I agree, she is absolutely wonderful!

We also had her at anytime dining.

Her tricks were unforgettable, especially the toothpick trick.

Haha.

Thanks for responding and the advice.

I took your advice and messaged JH on FB.

I received a reply a few hours later..

And she'll be on the Breeze!

He's even gone so far to arrange us having her again.

Thanks for all the help!

I'm so glad that you found her! Please find out how long she will be on the Breeze. We're planning on a Breeze cruise in April. Also, will you please come back and do a Dream Breeze comparison after your trip? I would love to know what you think of the Breeze after sailing on the Dream. We have sailed on the Dream 2 times and loved both cruises. I'm excited to try out the new things on the Breeze! Have a great trip!:D

I'm so glad that you found her! Please find out how long she will be on the Breeze. We're planning on a Breeze cruise in April. Also, will you please come back and do a Dream Breeze comparison after your trip? I would love to know what you think of the Breeze after sailing on the Dream. We have sailed on the Dream 2 times and loved both cruises. I'm excited to try out the new things on the Breeze! Have a great trip!:D

Absolutely!

I assume she'll still be on in April because I understand the contracts are two years each.

He told me she will be coming aboard on November 22nd and we'll be on December 8th, so we'll just catch her!

I will definitely do a comparison.

We LOVED the Dream also so it's going to be a tough competition.

If I were her. I think I would either be thrilled or totally creeped out! :eek:

I'm not sure why you'd say that.

We were with her every night for 7 nights.

She grew to like us, and we her.

If she didn't want us finding her then he wouldn't have told us that she was going to be on the Breeze.

I'm not sure why you'd say that.

We were with her every night for 7 nights.

She grew to like us, and we her.

If she didn't want us finding her then he wouldn't have told us that she was going to be on the Breeze.

I totally got flamed for talking about enjoying the wait staff a few months ago....we had enjoyed getting to know the head guy especially and he also told us where he was going next. People referred to the staff as "the help" and they shouldn't be consorted with! Yikes!! I like talking with people from other countries.

Archived