Sea Trek Helmet Dive

ZimmCouple

Have a few questions. I am interested in booking the Sea Trek Helmet Dive THROUGH Royal Caribbean and I am wondering if anyone knows which of the 2 locations RCI books their tour out of? I hear there are 2 different sites and that 1 is clearly better than the other. Also, are there lockers onsite for your personal belongings? My husband and I would be doing the tour together and I wouldn't want to leave my personal items just laying around.

I like to book directly with the cruise line, at least on my first stop to a new island.

I actually ended up emailing Sea Trek directly to get answers to a few of my questions. I thought I would post them here as it might be helpful to others...

Royal Caribbean uses the sight at Jeanie's. They provide: Snorkel equipment after the tour, lockers, wardrobes and lounge chairs.

Sea Trek (Helmet Diving): is the easiest and most comfortable way to explore underwater. It is as simple as walking and breathing. A space age helmet sits comfortably on your shoulders while a continuous flow of air lets you breathe with easy. Your hair doesn't get wet and you can even wear prescription glasses. All tours are fully guided by professionally trained staff who will be with you every step of the way at a depth of 20 - 25 feet.

Sea Trek is as close as it gets to the sensations of walking in space. An adventure you will always remember.

Recommendations: Bathing suit, towel, bag with dry clothes in case they want changed, and eager to know the depths of the Caribbean. The minimum age for children is 8 years old, pregnant women cannot perform the activity.

• 2 months later...

Archived