Dream Booked, NOW WHAT ??

GrandCanyon2005

4-Night Dream Booked

Well, we've made all of our dining ressies (including Palo and Remy brunches), and set our preferable dining rotation and seating preference (location & number) with the Concierge team. We have our port ressies and Cabana confirmed on Castaway Cay. So NOW WHAT?

We know nothing about the Dream other than we're on the 12th Deck, and Concierge will take care of us.

1. How early should we get to the shows to get good seats?
  2. What is there to do onboard, as we plan on staying onboard at Nassau?
  3. What are the secrets?

Is there a list somewhere of what is offered? I've heard of stuff like Mystery Games, Comedians, and other stuff, but can't find any information. I would like to be as prepared as possible to get our money's worth (well okay, too late for that; haha), and take advantage of everything the ship has to offer in four nights. Any help appreciated.

4-Night Dream Booked

Well, we've made all of our dining ressies (including Palo and Remy brunches), and set our preferable dining rotation and seating preference (location & number) with the Concierge team. We have our port ressies and Cabana confirmed on Castaway Cay. So NOW WHAT?

We know nothing about the Dream other than we're on the 12th Deck, and Concierge will take care of us.

2. What is there to do onboard, as we plan on staying onboard at Nassau?
  3. What are the secrets?

Is there a list somewhere of what is offered? I've heard of stuff like Mystery Games, Comedians, and other stuff, but can't find any information. I would like to be as prepared as possible to get our money's worth (well okay, too late for that; haha), and take advantage of everything the ship has to offer in four nights. Any help appreciated.

Firest thing now you have all that done is to relax and enjoy, your generally all set.

You can look at my blogg ( link below) and photos, I have 1,400 there and a lot on Deck 12, a lot on our suite 12012, and the Concierge lounge.

Generally speaking doors open 30 mins before a show so for the 8.30pm show be there at 8pm, its your view whats a good seat but first night get there for 8pm and then adjust to the number of people there at that time, the Disney production shows are popular, the entertainers might have let people.

2.What is there to do onboard, as we plan on staying onboard at Nassau?

Good time to ride aquaduck, and use all of the pools, there is movies ( also in room) enjoy your verandah,

3.What are the secrets?

There generally are no secrets just read DCLs website and also copies of past Navigators for your cruise to get an idea, if your concerige they will guide you, my advice is turn up early on embarkation in the concierge lounge and ask them as things change and open up we had Remy brunch for example.

Is there a list somewhere of what is offered?

Look for past navigators on your cruise and internet google search normally works, I have 7 night ones on my blog.

I've heard of stuff like Mystery Games, Comedians, and other stuff, but can't find any information. I would like to be as prepared as possible to get our money's worth (well okay, too late for that; haha), and take advantage of everything the ship has to offer in four nights. Any help appreciated.

The mystery game you refer to might by the Midship detective agency, Muppet game but thats on the Fantasy only.

There are mystery art around ship, ie walk up to pictures and they come alive.

Rule one is get each days navigator and read it fully, you get one on embarkation and each night for the next day, keep it with you, walk aorund the ship and enjoy it, look at all parts, ie even if you do not plan to go to the adult area at night, walk around it during the day and enjoy it, even some restrooms have a surprise!!!

Navigators0006.jpg

This is a timetable page from a 7 night navigator, for an example.

I sent this out to my family traveling with me on the 4 night Dream (although I had to delete the Pirate night menu and deck plan that I found, which are on sites we can't reference here - Google that if you are interested):

Disney Dream Navigators: http://www.disneycruiser.info/d120902/d4day0.htm

Animator's Palate: http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/ships-activities/ships/dream/dining/animators-palate/

Enchanted Garden: http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/ships-activities/ships/dream/dining/enchanted-garden/

Royal Palace: http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/ships-activities/ships/dream/dining/royal-palace/

We are checking out Navigators and menus.

Archived