Wine Package on B2B

mousemom11

We're doing a B2B on the Allure next year. I'd save a few dollars by buying enough wine for both legs in one package. I've never bought a wine package on RCL before. Do they deliver the wine to you all at once or one bottle at a time? Does it come to your stateroom? If it comes to your stateroom, I'm assuming that they do not charge you a corkage fee in the restaurants, correct?

We're doing a B2B on the Allure next year. I'd save a few dollars by buying enough wine for both legs in one package. I've never bought a wine package on RCL before. Do they deliver the wine to you all at once or one bottle at a time? Does it come to your stateroom? If it comes to your stateroom, I'm assuming that they do not charge you a corkage fee in the restaurants, correct?

The wine package is set up to be delivered in the dining room or specialty restaurants. If you don't use all the wine in the first week, talk to your headwaiter about keeping the wine for the second week. If they don't want to do that, you can choose to take all the remaining bottles back to your stateroom. They should not charge a corkage fee since the wine originally came from the dining room, but if they try, just talk to the headwaiter and the fee should be waived.

We always order the wine delivered to the DR but you can order a bottle from any restaurant including the Windjammer and drink it there or take it to your cabin. We just returned from a B2B on the Jewel and we were allowed to transfer our remaining bottles to the second cruise.

Archived