Gift Certificate question/s

Hi all!

I was gifted a very nice certificate this summer. I was online looking at cruises for this fall and found one I wanted. The price was remarkably good (have been watching this cruise for awhile and this was the best rate I'd seen).

SO, I jumped on it. However, I couldn't figure out how to apply the gift cert to the reservation online at the time and didn't feel like going through the calling "merry go round" this evening. :)

I went ahead and paid via CC. My question is...is there anyway I can get this cert applied to the cruise itself and not just put on my account for on board credit? Hoping that it can be applied to the cruise fare and my CC be credited back after the certificate hits.

If I've not been too confusing...what say the experts here?!

Thanks much in advance. :)

Follow this link for info on how to redeem your gift certificate...

https://www.royalcaribbeancertificates.com/ your refund should be credited back to your charge card...

Thanks for the reply. I know how to get it redeemed. I was just curious if the funds would go back on the card I paid for the cruise with when the cert is applied.

In retrospect, it was/is kind of a stupid question I suppose. Maybe there is such a thing as a "stupid question" after all. :)

Thanks for the reply. I know how to get it redeemed. I was just curious if the funds would go back on the card I paid for the cruise with when the cert is applied.

In retrospect, it was/is kind of a stupid question I suppose. Maybe there is such a thing as a "stupid question" after all. :)

I respectfully disagree....it wasn't a stupid question... ;)I honestly don't know as I have never redeemed a certificate AFTER final pmt...you could try calling C&A...but as with most things RCL if you call 3 times you will get 3 different answers...worse case if it "IS" given as onboard credit you can always withdraw some cash to use onshore...and any leftover OBC WOULD go back on your credit card...

Archived