Cozumel Watersports

tfiga

We are planning a day at Mr. Sanchos and renting the waverunners. It appears I can get a decent discount by booking through Cozumel Watersports. My husband is nervous about providing our debit card information online to a company outside of the US. Does anyone have experience with Cozumel Watersports? Also, it says we can cancel even on the day of the excursion and receive our money back, has anyone had to do this? I am not really concerned about the deposit as it is minimal, but since we are going in Jan. if the weather is really bad I am not sure we would still want to go, but am afraid we would be charged the full price anyways.

TIA

We are planning a day at Mr. Sanchos and renting the waverunners. It appears I can get a decent discount by booking through Cozumel Watersports. My husband is nervous about providing our debit card information online to a company outside of the US. Does anyone have experience with Cozumel Watersports? Also, it says we can cancel even on the day of the excursion and receive our money back, has anyone had to do this? I am not really concerned about the deposit as it is minimal, but since we are going in Jan. if the weather is really bad I am not sure we would still want to go, but am afraid we would be charged the full price anyways.

TIA

I am using them for 2 ports in November. I paid them through paypal which I feel is very secure. They have been very helpful with me since I booked 1 port a few months ago and just booked Mr Sanchos yesterday. They still gave me the multi excursion discount.

Regarding the cancellation policy. Even though its good, it does have some restrictions. I am going to print it up and worse case, if I get charged, I will fight it with my credit card company. But regarding the weather, it states

Weather conditions or equipment failure prevents the operator of delivering the excursion.-

which makes me think that even if the weather isn't beautiful & sunny, as long as Mr Sanchos is open you wouldn't be able to cancel.

I have read some good reviews about them and they seem like a big outfit, so I'm going to take my chances.

I am waiting until I get to Mr Sanchos before I buy the Water Toys or any other activities. This way if the weather is bad or the ocean rough, we may not want to do them.

We used them and their parent company Shore Excursioneer for our bookings in Coz, Caymans and Belize...everything was perfectly planned and we appreciated all thier help on the online chat, answering our thousand questions. When booking several excursions, you get an additional discount. For payment, we were redirected to US Paypal, it was easy to use our cc.

Archived