Pasta Bar on Conquest?

Greselda

We were told that the Conquest class all have the Fish and Chips upstairs and it is really good!

I was just wondering if after her dry dock stint in October they would also be adding the pasta bar along with the other new eating venues?

Trying to figure out how much weight I need to lose before the cruise if they have a pasta bar:eek: (I love pasta!!!!)

Yup all of the Conquest class ships have Fish and Chips, and I don't think any of them have the Pasta bar. Each class has their own little extras, the conquest's happen to be the fish and chips, another class has the pasta bar.

Don't worry with you will find plenty to eat and gain as much weight as you want ;)

No pasta bar. We will be sailing on Carnival Conquest in November.

Next up is the Carnival Conquest as she enters the Freeport Bahamas dry dock on October 14th. She will be fully cleaned inside and out and she will receive the following 2.0 upgrades;

Red Frog rum Bar

Blue Iguana tequila Bar .

EA Sports Bar

Alchemy Bar

Night Club

Pizza Pirate ( Fresh pizza made to order)

Taste Bar

Guy’s Burger Joint

Blue Iguana Cantina

Punchliner’s Comedy Brunch

2 Playlist Production shows

Hasbro the Game Show

Cherry on Top

I will have photos posted here of all that happens during her 2 weeks out of the water. She is already a great ship and the favourite of many and after these upgrades I am sure she will become even more brilliant.

cheers

No pasta bar. We will be sailing on Carnival Conquest in November.

Next up is the Carnival Conquest as she enters the Freeport Bahamas dry dock on October 14th. She will be fully cleaned inside and out and she will receive the following 2.0 upgrades;

Red Frog rum Bar

Blue Iguana tequila Bar .

EA Sports Bar

Alchemy Bar

Night Club

Pizza Pirate ( Fresh pizza made to order)

Taste Bar

Guy’s Burger Joint

Blue Iguana Cantina

Punchliner’s Comedy Brunch

2 Playlist Production shows

Hasbro the Game Show

Cherry on Top

I will have photos posted here of all that happens during her 2 weeks out of the water. She is already a great ship and the favourite of many and after these upgrades I am sure she will become even more brilliant.

cheers

Anxiously awaiting our April 2013 cruise on Conquest, my favorite CCL ship! This will be my 3rd time on Conquest & DH's first. Can't wait to see all the new 2.0 changes! Will be eagerly awaiting your pictures!:D

Archived