Prepaid onboard account

curlygirl18

I'm a newbie going on my first cruise this November. I don't have a credit card and would rather not have my debit card attached to my obc account. I would also prefer not to travel with excess cash. Is there anyway to prepay the $100 per day amount required to open the account before I arrive on the ship? I see that you can purchase OBC gift certificates beforehand, will this work?

I'm a newbie going on my first cruise this November. I don't have a credit card and would rather not have my debit card attached to my obc account. I would also prefer not to travel with excess cash. Is there anyway to prepay the $100 per day amount required to open the account before I arrive on the ship? I see that you can purchase OBC gift certificates beforehand, will this work?

Pre pay your DSC also. Then bring proof that you did so. Also, $100 per day is suggested, not required. They might give you a bit of a hassle but it should work out OK.

Call your Personal Cruise Consultant at Norwegian Cruise Lines and request On Board Credit. You will have to use your debit or credit card to do so, but this will accomplish what you want to do. Also, ask them to email you a receipt so that you have a record of it to take with you on your cruise.

Call your Personal Cruise Consultant at Norwegian Cruise Lines and request On Board Credit. You will have to use your debit or credit card to do so, but this will accomplish what you want to do. Also, ask them to email you a receipt so that you have a record of it to take with you on your cruise.

our friends deposited $100. per day at the check in before you board. they didn't have to use a credit/debit card. worked great

Archived