Helicopter tours from Local Village Bar

purplekisses

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I was in Grand Turk last week and didn't see the helicopter rides. I meant to ask about it when I went to Jack's but forgot. Since they were located in the area, I would have noticed if they were back in business. Unfortunately, it appears they are not.

• 3 weeks later...
I was in Grand Turk last week and didn't see the helicopter rides. I meant to ask about it when I went to Jack's but forgot. Since they were located in the area, I would have noticed if they were back in business. Unfortunately, it appears they are not.

Helicopter tours are up and operational..they have opened a spanking new booth that borders the cruise terminal on the White Sands Beach Resort property... tours are now $50 pp.

Hope that helps..

• 2 weeks later...

I spoke with the pilot today. I reserved a flight for 3 of us on 12/11/13. They have 4 different flight plans that range in price from $50 and up. We book $105 tour which cover the entire island. Normally I would not book an excursion for this price and duration, but my husband loves helicopters. This tour I booked flies from the cruise port around the island past the lighthouse. After I figure we will hang on the beach at White Sands.

I spoke with the pilot today. I reserved a flight for 3 of us on 12/11/13. They have 4 different flight plans that range in price from $50 and up. We book $105 tour which cover the entire island. Normally I would not book an excursion for this price and duration, but my husband loves helicopters. This tour I booked flies from the cruise port around the island past the lighthouse. After I figure we will hang on the beach at White Sands.

Have you got their contact details?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Have you got their contact details?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

The phone number is 1-800-619-7992. I had to put down a 5% deposit which was like $16. He also told me no port no pay and they would refund the $16 deposit. I have a 9 am flight time. When I called the girl I talked had a hard time understanding what I was saying, so she had me speak to the pilot directly. He was great. They are based in Albaquer. New Mexico.

• 4 weeks later...