Harley Rentals now in Cozomel?????

LisaFlyer

Yes! There is a Harley Rental office close to the International Pier. We were on the Disney Fantasy which docked at the other pier and was less than two miles from the Harley office. The reason why I know it is there: we were supposed to have massages at Cozumel Spa which was two doors down from Harley. The Harley manager tried to contact the closed spa and he kindly called a cab for us. The guy was great! He said he was sent to Los Angeles for training and the facility and the bikes (rides?) we're in perfect condition! If I find his business card, I'll come back and post it.

Better yet- I found the decal he gave me:

EAGLERIDER eaglerider.com/Cozumel

czm@eaglerider.com

987 8570106

• 6 months later...
iTinKso, Wow, I just ran into your post and wanted to appreciate for replying to this and also for posting the contact info. Just a few more info, yes de do carry HD Apparel from our Territorial Dealership plus the Bike rentals and tours around the island!

Hope to some day see you guys riding the island!!!!!

That's great to hear about the HD apparel!! We leave on our cruise in a week!!

Someone said there was a new Harley Rental shop in Cozomel- please tell me it's true!!! Anyone have any experience with them?

Lisa

Hi Lisa, check out the positive reviews on Trip Advisor. We are thinking of booking a bike when we are there in December based on the reviews.

• 2 weeks later...
That's great to hear about the HD apparel!! We leave on our cruise in a week!!

They do not sell HD apparel. They sell their own apparel. I was there a few weeks ago and asked the cab driver if they had a Harley store so I could buy my son a Tshirt and he brought me to Eaglerider. They had a "few" HD shirts but mostly their own shirts. I ended up buying one anyway (for $20) since I figured this was my only choice. Low & behold, walking back to the pier, what do I pass in the Mall before Eaglerider...yup, a HD shop :eek:. I guess the cab driver didn't realize I meant a real HD shop.

If you want real HD apparel, make sure you go to the HD store, not Eaglerider.

Just noticed the Poster has already sailed...too late for them to see my post :(

They do not sell HD apparel. They sell their own apparel. I was there a few weeks ago and asked the cab driver if they had a Harley store so I could buy my son a Tshirt and he brought me to Eaglerider. They had a "few" HD shirts but mostly their own shirts. I ended up buying one anyway (for $20) since I figured this was my only choice. Low & behold, walking back to the pier, what do I pass in the Mall before Eaglerider...yup, a HD shop :eek:. I guess the cab driver didn't realize I meant a real HD shop.

If you want real HD apparel, make sure you go to the HD store, not Eaglerider.

Just noticed the Poster has already sailed...too late for them to see my post :(

Thank you for responding!! We actually found the shop. For anyone else going, it's about a block or two to the left once you leave the pier. They actually had a nice assortment!!

Thank you for responding!! We actually found the shop. For anyone else going, it's about a block or two to the left once you leave the pier. They actually had a nice assortment!!

I did find my son a nice Eaglerider shirt but for HD all they had was one and the sizes were small. I just wish the taxi driver brought me to the real HD shop. My son has a few from some of the islands we have visited previously. I'd like to keep his collection going.

Archived