Flight by NCL, or not

lisakoivu

for one way air, NCL often does get better deals... For cruises from USA, flying from the UK there is always a free precruise hotel.

Best advice check the price yourself, get NCL to quote with and without air and then decide yourself. NCL price will also include airport transfer.

We have three of us flying from Michigan for the 3/30 Epic departure. The prices of flights from the three airports in our range was over the top outrageous for that week. The NCL pricing is actually hundreds less per person. Plus, when they figured out that they couldn't get us out from our local airport in time to board, they bumped us back to a Friday flight....and for our "troubles" are covering our hotel in Miami AND the added transfer. I'm sure that most times they are higher, but since it is spring break state-wide for the k-12 schools up here it is very high to fly that week. Very happy to be flying from our local airport and I feel like we got a pretty good deal. Can't wait!!

We booked air for our boston-Quebec city cruise with NCL. When I priced it myself, it was $1598, but through NCL I got it for $1298. We also booked hotels in Boston and Quebec City through NCL, they were the same price either way, but it made it easier to just book everything through them. I hope it's not a mistake, but the price was so much better through NCL. I know we probably won't have direct flights, but oh well... We will survive!

Archived