Two Website Suggestions

Greetings: Two ideas I've had, having spent many an hour on [url]www.azamaraclubcruises.com[/url] ...

One, bifurcating various areas of the site according to ship makes little sense. Newcomers won't have any idea which ship to choose until they've selected an itinerary and old-timers know that the ships are identical anyway. (I actually think some progress has been made on this with recent website revisions.)

Two, the videos could stand to be re-thought. I'd recommend hiring professionals and focusing on the destinations and onboard experiences rather than the two "personalities" who dominate the videos now. Frankly they remind me of SNL skits. Probably not what you're aiming at...

All that said, I really like the ACC product and hope you won't change it too much--especially the onboard experience. I like the niche ACC occupies and I'm glad to see (for the sake of the company) that my next cruise is nearly sold out. Well done!

Archived