One Year Old Cruiser...

Livemad

My 2 year old will be sailing on his 6th cruise in 2 weeks. It will be my 9 month olds 1st!!! I LOVE cruising with my little ones, ESPECIALLY with family. :) We will be on the Breakaway in May 2013.

My advice for cruising with babies is to plan and pack well. I always swing by a Target (if in the US) in the port city to get whatever I need. This makes it less that I have to pack. Since you live in NY and are leaving out of NY it will make things much easier for you.

Have a BLAST!

Thank you Heart347,

I'm looking forward to this trip. I haven't gone on vacation in quite some time and am still a good 8 months away. I just noticed last night that my daughter won't fit in her car seat much longer. I'll need to buy a new one and I wonder if The new car seat will be the one that goes with us on the cruise or if she'll go through 2 car seats by then?....

We'll have to research some new car seats. The one we had was the carseat that fit into her stroller so it was easier to move her from one to the other. Her daddy loves researching new products, I'll leave it up to him. We just ordered her a new Pack N Play and Highchair. I can't wait for them to arrive.

Archived