Excursions blocking Carnival Cruisers

ladytiger96

My husband really wants to do an ATV type excursion. There are two in Coz, but both are closed to Carnival cruisers (must book through ship). The ship adds a lot more onto the time for trip, probably due to so many people going. Obviously,the ship also wants a lot more per person, and it certainly adds up with 4 people ,I am just wondering if we can book it anyway without specifying Carnival as the ship, or if they would want proof...ie hotel key card, etc. Any thoughts?

LT

Try this link... I booked our excursion there and had no problems....

http://www.cozumel-tours.com/atv-tour.htm

And they were half the price of what was on the ship for the same excursion! The only thing that we will have to pay extra for is our taxi ride there and back, but that still doesn't add up to the prices on the ship! :)

Try this link... I booked our excursion there and had no problems....

http://www.cozumel-tours.com/atv-tour.htm

And they were half the price of what was on the ship for the same excursion! The only thing that we will have to pay extra for is our taxi ride there and back, but that still doesn't add up to the prices on the ship! :)

I like the company. However, the excursion you went on does not block Carnival. This might be a good second choice. I think DH wants to do xrails. Some websites just say no Carnival passengers, but Wild Tours, the main one, says be prepared to show your cruise sign and sail card. Do you think they're serious? I'm thinking about shelling out the extra to Carnival. :/

Archived