IE 2013 useful info "3" plus some nonsense.

Rebel Rouser

On a more lighter note ;)

Granddaughter (3 years old) stayed over last night Mrs Rebel started coughing about 5 this morning and couldnt stop (hands round throat) <<< Joke before you phone the police :p and granddaughter shouted from her bedroom..You ok Nanny :D

Yes it is nice to have sunshine...everything looks so much better doesn't it? :)

We have a long drive up to Bracknell on Monday for the funeral of an elderly aunt(96) so hope it stays good weather...over 200 miles each way coming back Tuesday so we want two good days at least! :)

What a stunningly beautiful day it has been today hasn't it :) I hope everyone has had a lovely day and had the chance to enjoy the early spring sunshine! Me and my Adypoos went out for lunch and a walk in a local beauty spot,,we walked all the way up to the highest point to some castle ruins and we could see practically the whole county,,,what a treat after a long cold winter:)

Hi M chap

Glad to see you have got it sorted, I'm not jealous (much) wish I could go, but we are now started to gear up for outage mode and have already started long shifts and won't stop until May :mad:

Ps have you been following my twitter feed with Commander Hadfield? outstanding pictures, you could say out of this world and did you see them catch that dragon? :D