Galveston to Hobby for 3pm flight

Winterstale

Hi - we had a very unexpected change of plans for our upcoming cruise on the Magic that leaves us with no transportation back to Hobby when we arrive back in port on 10/28.

Our flight doesn't leave until 3pm -- any suggestions on what we should do? I don't think there's a place we can do a one-way car rental from since it looks like enterprise is their only option and they are closed.

Would there be someplace to leave luggage and walk around a bit before just have a car take us to Hobby? I don't really want to get to Hobby too early to just sit around all day :(

We are taking the Magic in Dec. I just talked to enterprise today. We booked one way rentals both ways from HOU to Galveston, and back when we return to port. The rental fee for a standard car was about $70.00. I know you can't book it online since it's a one way that isn't between two airports.... but just call them and see if they can help.

We are taking the Magic in Dec. I just talked to enterprise today. We booked one way rentals both ways from HOU to Galveston, and back when we return to port. The rental fee for a standard car was about $70.00. I know you can't book it online since it's a one way that isn't between two airports.... but just call them and see if they can help.

Must be the Disney Magic, since the Carnival Magic departs on Sunday, and there are not any rental car places open on Sunday in Galveston.

Archived