Dive Operators in St. Thomas - Help

cruzbound

We will be in St. Thomas via cruise ship in March 2013 and I have been in contact with several dive operators and have narrowed it down to four operators and I am hoping some of you out there can provide me with some thoughts/opinions, they are: Admiralty, Blue Island, Aqua Action and Aqua Marine. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, cruzbound

I want to jump into this thread. We are looking at Red Hook dive but the dive finishes at/around 3pm and we will be on NCL Epic and our dock time in Charlotte Amalie is 8-4. Will we have enough time to get back to the ship? Thanks

I want to jump into this thread. We are looking at Red Hook dive but the dive finishes at/around 3pm and we will be on NCL Epic and our dock time in Charlotte Amalie is 8-4. Will we have enough time to get back to the ship? Thanks

Most likely, no. If your departure time is 4pm, you will need to be back on the ship by 3:30. It's about 20 minutes, depending on traffic, from Red Hook back to the dock. I would suggest Blue Island Divers. Not sure where you are docking, but they are located at Crown Bay and I believe they will pick you up at Havensight if you dock there.

Archived