Deposit Question

jd_1976

I'm fairly certain I'm going to book the Oasis for January 2014 but I'm confused about deposit amounts. When I look on the RCI website it says its $500 per cabin but then I spoke to a TA who said its $250 per person. If there are 3 people in the cabin does anyone know how much the deposit is? Also is the balance due 75 days before sail date?

I'm fairly certain I'm going to book the Oasis for January 2014 but I'm confused about deposit amounts. When I look on the RCI website it says its $500 per cabin but then I spoke to a TA who said its $250 per person. If there are 3 people in the cabin does anyone know how much the deposit is? Also is the balance due 75 days before sail date?

Deposits are $250 per person for a 7 day cruise, so $750 for 3 people. Yes, balance is due 75 days before the cruise.

Deposits are $250 per person for a 7 day cruise, so $750 for 3 people. Yes, balance is due 75 days before the cruise.

Were you planning to book a suite? Grand Suite or higher is double the deposit...so it WOULD be $500pp for the 7 nt cruise...JS or lower is the regular $250

When I look on the RCI website it says its $500 per cabin but then I spoke to a TA who said its $250 per person. If there are 3 people in the cabin does anyone know how much the deposit is?

I just had the same issue. I just booked for FOS last week, 3 people in my cabin. I thought the deposit was $250 pp, or $750 total. My card only was billed $500 though, so I called our TA. She told me the required deposit was only $500 for the cabin.

Maybe its $250 pp with a cap of $500 per cabin??? (So if you were solo, it would only be a $250 deposit) I don't know, just throwing out a random thought here. I guess I'll find out in the coming months. Hopefully I don't get a nasty surprise!

Archived