My 1st cruise will be on the Majesty 11/7/05, QUESTIONS????

Hi,

I will be a 1st timer on November 7 on the Majesty. I booked throught RCC,

and originally got a OV F1 on deck 6, but I have been visiting this site just

about everyday and decided yesterday that I need to try to upgrade to a

larger cabin. It is going to be my daughter, her friend and myself. My idea

of my first cruise was to havea balcony cabin, when I first booked they said they had none. I emailed the person that I booked with at RCC yesterday and

requested I be put on a wait list, if there was one. She emailed back later in the day and said she found 1 opening in a Jr Suite with balcony. I got so excited I called her so quick and took it. I am feeling better about my first cruise now. I was worried that a OV cabin would just be to cramped for 3

adult females. I also had invisioned the perfect cruise with a balcony.

To much LOVE BOAT when I was younger, Huh? Can anyone tell me about the Jr Suites on the Majesty? The pictures and diagrams you see on their site, I'm

sure they are not accurate. Any other info would be appreciated.

Countrymoon

Almost 48 and never cruised!;)

Hello Countrymoon,

We have never stayed in a JR suite on the Majesty but have sailed on her twice and it is a very nice ship. You will have a great time! CoCo Cay is a beautiful island you will enjoy your day there. We had a great time both times sailing on The Majesty.

Oh my, Countrymoon!

I am so glad you have the balcony. We go in October with Deck 9, Superior Oceanview and I would LOOOOVVVVEEEEE to have a balcony, but we are doing other things this summer and hubby would not agree to the additional $600.00 it would be. Pooey and Fooey, but still glad to go.

I have had a balcony a couple of times and once had a suite. Oh! Loved them all but so glad to go whenever I can.

We go in beginning of October. I have never sailed on Majesty, but am looking forward to it.

Let the record show that when we do our Hawaii or Alaska cruise one day - I WILL have a balcony no matter what the cost!

Archived