Cruise Critic Community

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GemOnboard

So what does a cruise wedding look like? (Video!)

Wow! My best friend from college also happens to be an incredibly talented professional wedding videographer. She beautifully multi-tasked at my wedding, doing us the honors as a bridemaid and making our video with the love that only she could. (And as a gift to us, nonetheless.)

In an attempt to return the favor I helped redesign her website. Clips from our March 5, RCCL Navigator of the Seas wedding are some of the demos! This is a good way you can get a "moving" glimpse at the look and feel of a cruise wedding!

Her website is www.emmyvideo.com and click on the demos link. We're the demo for both the RECAP and the Pre-Ceremony.

Please excuse the shameless plug & excess gushing, but if anyone knows anyone in the LA area in need of video services, please pass along the website--she is soooooooooooo good!

Looks great! We used two video cameras of our own to film our wedding. I'm currently waiting on a friend of mine to make a nice compilation. If I ever get it back, or if I have time to upload some raw clips, I may come back and post them.