Wyndham- Nassau (Pictures/Quick Review)

kathew

We went to this resort for the day last spring. We booked our excursion through Carnival & did the brown-bag lunch option. We were greeted with small cocktails that were ok. The bagged lunch was all we needed; we were glad we saved the money and didn't waste our time inside at the hotel's restaurant. The beach is beautiful!!! It wasn't crowded and there were plenty of chairs. The pool & slide were nice too. There was a nice little area to walk along the beach to a gazebo. We were only there for a couple of hours. It was worth it but we wouldn't do it again because it was expensive for the short amount of time there.

w1.jpg.eaaddd044fdf4d3823e6ac2c72a85ea7.jpg

w2.jpg.86bddddc30a25d1ac0ff695c79bc510c.jpg

1972203994_w3.jpg.9aef7c3a64706e52aec819b6c327047a.jpg

w4.jpg.f35f5d86f36f15e4148e22bbbfd48bcf.jpg

w5.jpg.1af487944ea0439c7086a97508a6fe3e.jpg

The beach looks beautiful...thanks for posting the pictures:) Did you have to buy the beach passes in advance, or did you just walk in that day? and what is included in the fee? And you said expensive...really expensive? I'm trying to decide what to do w/ our Nassau day for our 12/31 cruise...I really just want a good beach for a few hours.

I'm not sure if they have passes that aren't through the cruise ship, but we booked it in advance through the ship. It was around $60-$90 pp (we don't remember) and ours included a boxed lunch, a very small cocktail, use of the pool/chairs and beach. It would've been more worth it if we were there longer.

We might be going back to Nassau next year. I did some research and found that the Sheraton that's located next door is $25/pp if you get a pass through them. They looked like they had a nice beach as well and that includes use of water activities. Also, there's the Hilton which is $50 but includes a $30 food/drink voucher. We haven't been to either of those places, but I just thought I'd let you know what we've found :)

Archived