PrePay SALT pacific Dawn?

pax2

Hello all, I have family travelling on Pacific Dawn over the christmas period. I would like to gift them a dinner or two at Salt. Is it possible to prebook and pay for this for them? if so how is it done. Many thanks for any info.

Hi Pax

Unfortunately, you can't prebook Salt Grill before boarding.

But there's no harm in calling P&O direct and asking them as you are not travelling and want to gift them dinner.

If not, you'll have to give them the cold hard cash ($40 pp). Let them know the second they board to go straight to the restaurant to make a reservation as it books out quickly.

The line has packages available that have dinner a bottle of wine and etc i think it's around 120.... there website has a brouchor that has all this in it, it's got a goodies package, one for wine, then there's the wedding ones etc. I think it's in the celebrations at sea.

Give them a call and ask about the packages. They will be able to help you :-)

I bought the package and it was $159 for dinner for 2, 1 bottle of Moet et Chandon, chocolates and $50 OBC.

We had a voucher in our cabin for Salt when we boarded that we took down to the restaurant to book.

A bit more expensive though.

Many thanks for replies everyone especially babz.

Will buy the package with dinner, wine OBC sounds perfect. It will be a nice surprise for them when they board and they will wonder how i managed to organise it ha ha. Thanks again all.

Archived