Recent NY Legend Cruisers Post Here!

MrPete

Lot's of good information being shared on the roll calls. Maybe it can be pooled here?

- Embarkation Tips

- Shore Tours

- Experiences

- OnBoard experiences

- Accomodation Questions

- Debarkation Tips

Also a lots of personable people met that I wish I cruised with!

OMGosh! I can't believe tomorrow is the last one before us. Time does fly. Seems I've been sitting here waiting and waiting...and now...I'm running out of time to get everything done before we go!

And you've been back a week....sad. The fastest time is definitely the time on the ship.

Want me to try to sneak you in our luggage? :D

Don't tempt me! I'm already making plans to keep me busy now that my cruise counter for the Legend is now at 397 days!

Funny how you wait and wait, and then try to put the brakes on that last week to slow time down cause you're never just out an out ready!

I've been sitting here watching the countdown on my desktop tick away, and now all of a sudden, I've got no time left and I'm in a state of panic. It's sad actually.

Well, if you wanna fold up in a suitcase, let us know. :p I don't know how comfy it'll be though with the way the porters toss the luggage around!

Maybe someone will come on and have something relevant to what this thread was started for instead of my ramblings. I'll tell you one thing I'd love to hear more about is the Tortola Dolphin Swim. I read from another poster that they were horribly rude to their group. If that becomes a trend with others, I'll cancel. Too much money to be treated so poorly.

Hey Pete, or anyone really,

On those white BVI cards, it asks for passport number. 5 out of 6 of us have a passport, what's the 6th supposed to do? She's bringing DL and BC. Will that be a problem?

Laura~

Hopefully not we didn't get passports. I've been told you don't need them though that you can just skip that section. I'm sure MrPete will know though.

That's good news about the water slide I was hoping it would reopen soon (not like I'll go on it probably lol).

This thread is a good idea I'll defintely post my thoughts when we get back.

~Lisa

MrPete no know.

MrPete not even have one with docs.

MrPete fill out at check-in while sweating.

MrPete has passport, so can not answer.

:( :( :(

LOL, right...I forgot you told me you didn't get them until you got to the pier. Well, here's hoping.

What you CAN rely on is they'll tell you what to put their if it's blank and are passportless. :cool:

I will tell you this much. They never even verified the numbers to my passport.:eek:

It's gettin CLOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you have no passport you put nothing in there. We have passports but everyone else traveling with us did not. They were told to leave that blank. It's kind of funny.....we had those white cards in our CTN docs but not in our docs for the cruise that was actually going there!!!!!

What you CAN rely on is they'll tell you what to put their if it's blank and are passportless. :cool:

I will tell you this much. They never even verified the numbers to my passport.:eek:

It's gettin CLOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

True true. I'm sure they'll all have an answer for her.

It is getting close. I'm running out of time. I should probably get off of the computer. :rolleyes:

If you have no passport you put nothing in there. We have passports but everyone else traveling with us did not. They were told to leave that blank. It's kind of funny.....we had those white cards in our CTN docs but not in our docs for the cruise that was actually going there!!!!!

Thanks! Everyone in our group has a passport except one girl.

Funny they gave them to you for a CTN...maybe they just got confused with the ship.

Poo....really? I LOVED those white duvets on the Fascination. I can't believe the Legend hasn't caught up....

Oh well, it's just for sleeping, and the other stuff was fine too. :)

I did! Seems like a silly thing to skip over.

Geesh, didn't fix the waterslide, no new bedding.....what was the point? lol

I guess I'll have to "suffer" through another cruise without white linens. :p

Archived