Baseball in the spring on the Dream

ncshp955

Has anyone sailed on the Dream in May that could tell me if any of the bars on board carry MLB games. Love my baseball and think it would be fun on board to watch with a drink in my had and someother good natured friends around to watch with if they don't mind me and mouth to much. Might say a few bad words depending on the team.

Can't say about Baseball and May, but! Most ships have sports bars, or have a designated bar where they show sport games. I just went last month on the Imagination, and the aft bar by the main dining room had football games and sports networks on all the time. So I would say you have a good chance catching a game or two :). Good Luck and have fun!

Has anyone sailed on the Dream in May that could tell me if any of the bars on board carry MLB games. Love my baseball and think it would be fun on board to watch with a drink in my had and someother good natured friends around to watch with if they don't mind me and mouth to much. Might say a few bad words depending on the team.

I've not been on the Dream, but if we go into the sports bar on the ship, and they are not showing what we want to watch, I ask the bartender, and NORMALLY, they will switch one of the tv's to what we want if they get that channel.. so maybe just ask if you don't see a game on!!!

Archived