Using Miracle Internet Service

Babs1121

Just wondering if someone can tell me how the Internet Service was on the Miracle..We will be onboard on 11/30 heading to the Bahamas and thought I might purchase some time to use one of their computers..If anyone has used their computers can you tell me if it is hard to get on them and is it easy to access your e-mail from the ship. Appreciate any info you can give me.

Thank you

Sailed on the Miracle twice in the last 18 months.

The internet is much slower than what we are used to at home but it served our purpose, that is, to check-in with the kids at home via g-mail. We would usually go to the internet cafe before heading to the dinning room for dinner. Never had to wait to use a computer and it is usually empty. Never used the computer to search the internet.

The first time we brought our laptop thinking we will just access the internet in our cabin but it was extremely slow so we gave up and went to the internet cafe anyway. Second time we left it at home and when we sail in two weeks on the Freedom we are leaving the laptop home again.

Enjoy the Miracle - I will wave as she sails under the Verazanno Bridge.

The Internet was adequate depdending on where you are accessing the Internet on the ship. Had no problems using it from my cabin. You have a couple of options on how you would like to pay for usage.

I don't remember exactly what the charges were for each package but similar to this

480 minutes - $240 ??

240 minutes - $129 ??

120 minutes -$59

45 minutes -$29

Pay per minute -$.75

There is an initial $3.00 fee to activate your account. Afterwards, you only pay for your

minutes even if you have to replenish your account.

I mainly used the pay per minute but I did purchase the $59 package for 2 hours too

Archived