Walking tour/ Free ideas to make trip better?

kornkitten

Holla everyone,

My family and myself will be in Cozumel in December. We are doing excursions in a few other places so this is kind of a "down" day on our cruise. We were wanting to take in the sights and see what there was without spending a whole lot of cash. There are 5 of us so we can take a "cab/ taxi" to a destination if really needed.

We would love to see picture -esq places, beaches, shopping, maybe some smaller historic sites closer to the port (hopefully within walking distance). You know just small things without having to fork out major money for a tour or excursion. (Also, the best places for food and what to try?) We would love to see what we should try at this port of call! None of us have ever been here and we're stoked to see what it is like.

Do you know if there is like a walking tour done up of the best things to do on the cheap or free for Cozumel? I did a few walking tours that were written up in the port of call section for the Bahamas and it was awesome!

Thank you for all of your help! Sorry in advance if I am doing this wrong.

Happy Holidays!

Archived