Snorkeling in St. Thomas?

JettaGirl

Hello everyone. My SO and I are going to St. Thomas for a day while sailing on the Caribbean Princess.

Does anyone know if there are any good snorkeling spots in St. Thomas? If so, what are some good companies or private excursions that are good to use. I do not like going on ship excursions because there are always way too many people. Thank you for any help you can give me!

The best thing you can do is read through some of the posts here that mention Godfrey or Sonny Liston. Both of them come highly recommended and offer tours at a reasonable rate. You won't have to scroll far to find information on either one.

As for snorkeling, Coki Beach or Sapphire Beach on St. Thomas would be good choices.

• 2 weeks later...

I was at Coki Beach several weeks ago and loved it. Got the best underwater pictures with lots of fish. Costs $7/person for a taxi to get there (15-20 minutes). If you also go to Coral World next door (great place to see fish and other aquatic life, you can rent a locker for $3 and go in an out and use that locker.

Ray

Archived