Carnival Magic room 2365 question

natdalton

I'm considering booking room #2365 on Carnival Magic. It is a Cove Balcony. I have looked at the deck plans and see that it is right by elevators and such, but what i'm most concerned about is the fact it's right underneath one of the Main Dining Rooms. My husband is a light sleeper and i don't want him up all night long. Its his first cruise and i want it to be fantastic!!!

Does anyone have any insight on Magic's room 2365? Too noisy or not too bad?

Thank you for any help.

dining room is carpeted so no noise issue there.

I love my cabin by the elevators

your cabin is under the begining part of the galley- which runs 24/7

I am not familiar with Cove balcony or that type of cabin.

see if there is any noise issues under the galley.

you do have a cabin next to connecting cabins-- could get kids in that cabin next to you-- (no thanks.)

can you move towards the back some and get away from a connecting room

I was in 2317 last week and it was very quiet

Woo Hoo! Were booked in that room for April and I started to get nervous after I relized what was above us. Glad to hear it was quiet. :D

I have another question. How were the views when you were in port and leaving port? Do you get to see alot or do you miss out a bit not being so high up? :confused:

Woo Hoo! Were booked in that room for April and I started to get nervous after I relized what was above us. Glad to hear it was quiet. :D

I have another question. How were the views when you were in port and leaving port? Do you get to see alot or do you miss out a bit not being so high up? :confused:

I dont think your are really going to use that window as a viewer are you?

you are not that far from a public deck where your view will be better.

We were in 2288 , and other than being a little damp, it was a great view of people getting on and off the ship, and a great location to get on and off yourself. It was surprisingly, very quiet, plus the coves are more private balconies with all the steel structure. This may seem crazy to some, but say you did have to bail off in an emergency, it's just a short jump to the water...I don't actually worry about something like that happening very much, but it is always good to have a plan. I think you will like the cove overall, and they are the best price..

Archived