summit dailies

msmathteacher

I'm just curious, and would like to see one or two. Can you post them (like pics)? I've seen old ones mixed in with photos on websites like webshots and cruise mates. How was the trip? How was the weather? We're going in July for a 7 day . Also, my son would like to know what movies they showed. Welcome home and thanks!

msmathteacher, The cruise was marvelous and the weather was near perfect for the entire cruise. The movies shown in Cinema 3 were: The Terminal, Cellular, Being Julia, Spiderman II, The Day After Tomorrow, Before Sunset, I Robot, Collateral, Anchorman, De-Lovely, The Notebook. There are also movies on some free TV channels and also on pay-per-view TV. I am still working on posting a Summit Daily Activities page.

__

2B+2B

Hi CaliforniDreamin

Can you let us know when you post your dailes? Would love to see and print some to share with my brother and his wife who have never cruised except for a couple of three day excursions.

Afraid that this thread will get buried deep and I will miss such great info:p

OK, I copied and uploaded the Summit Daily along with some other pics from Alaska to the Webshots site. Just click on it below. To view the dailies, click on full size at bottom of picture and if it is still small in next screen move mouse pointer to the image, wait for box to appear, and click it for full size screen.

http://community.webshots.com/scripts/misc.fcgi?action=invitePickup&uri=album/359065873qVTXGb

Sam, Lori, AUNTDEBBA, Kerry. Thanks for the comments. I added the Summit Daily Hours schedule to the pic site for anyone who may be interested. I took the Orca pictures from a small boat that the ship Naturalist, his mother and I hired to go after the Orcas which he had spotted from shore and informed me at the dock. The Summit was at anchor at that time and my wife and many others saw the Orcas go by from the aft deck. Also saw the Eagles from this boat.

Archived