Everglades tour

pilarkitty

We are flying to FLL on Friday for a two day pre-cruise stay. We are not renting a car. We are staying at the Sheraton on Ft Lauderdale Beach.

We'd like to do an Everglades tour. Do you know of one that will do a hotel pickup? All the tours I have found, you need to drive there.

I'd prefer a hotel pickup to taking a cab. Thanks in advance.

Monica

Try a post on the TripAdvisor Fort Lauderdale site too. I asked a similar question a couple of years ago:

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g34227-i98-k4035245-Sawgrass_area_no_car-Fort_Lauderdale_Florida.html

I did get some sugestions from one of the parks, which we did go to , but I end up renting a car - much easier.

I posted here so I wouldn't have to call the hotel. :)

I suggested you call because a lot of hotels will either arrange the pick up and tour company for you or tell you which companies will pick up at the hotel if any. We have done this often on our travels. Once you have that info you can use this forum or tripadvisor.com to read reviews.

Depending on when you will be there, considering the cost of cab or car service, you might be better off renting a a car for the day and hitting South Beach too.:) The Everglades tour isn't that long of an event.

Archived