Transatlantic Crossings

I really wanted to do the Caribbean crossing April next year (12 days), but due to work commitments (DH) and both DD and DIL due to have babies end April beginning of May had to go for a later date......never mind i thought i can do this itinaray next season.

The crossing sounded bliss to me no one can get hold of me, no phone calls emails complete escape from work, something to look forward to ..........

Oh how disappointed am i, both of the crossings are now too long for me and DH to be away for ...the one out is 22 days and the one back is 20 :mad:

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, its of to P & O i go :(

The one back to Palma in April 2014 is 20 or 27 nights. Plans almost finalised for booking the 27 nights.:D

Talk about rubbing salt into wounds ;):)

Its such a pity that both of the TA's (out and back) are not broken down into more manageable segments, as they are i can't do either.

On the recent Q & A their was talk of adding more re-positioning cruise, i just hope that they are not too long in duration i could do 17 days at a push on any one sailing, but not any longer. So very disappointed about next years TA crossings :(

Talk about rubbing salt into wounds ;):)

Its such a pity that both of the TA's (out and back) are not broken down into more manageable segments, as they are i can't do either.

On the recent Q & A their was talk of adding more re-positioning cruise, i just hope that they are not too long in duration i could do 17 days at a push on any one sailing, but not any longer. So very disappointed about next years TA crossings :(

Sorry topsey130. Just keep looking forward. Your turn will come when you reach a certain age;). Having worked since leaving school at 15, and therefore contributing part of our hard earned wages, some kind department returns some of it to me (and DH after Wednesday) every month and this goes towards - guess what - cruises.:D I remember the days of going to the TA and telling them I needed a specific date and could not budge due to being allocated holidays by employer.

Sorry topsey130. Just keep looking forward. Your turn will come when you reach a certain age;). Having worked since leaving school at 15, and therefore contributing part of our hard earned wages, some kind department returns some of it to me (and DH after Wednesday) every month and this goes towards - guess what - cruises.:D I remember the days of going to the TA and telling them I needed a specific date and could not budge due to being allocated holidays by employer.

You enjoy, you've earned it :)

Archived