Dawn - Duo Luna

bubbleup67

• 1 month later...

Yes SirE , wife and I just returned from a 7 day cruise on the Dawn out of Tampa 1-13 to 1- 20 , 2013 and we were really impressed with the guitar control and excellent quality of the sounds .

He covered many of the top known guitar songs from Clapton to Santana and smoke them all .

Really enjoyed the night when they did guitar legends !!!!

They get my vote for best entertainers on that cruise !!!

Yes SirE , wife and I just returned from a 7 day cruise on the Dawn out of Tampa 1-13 to 1- 20 , 2013 and we were really impressed with the guitar control and excellent quality of the sounds .

He covered many of the top known guitar songs from Clapton to Santana and smoke them all .

Really enjoyed the night when they did guitar legends !!!!

They get my vote for best entertainers on that cruise !!!

We wished we'd had more time to hear them. Hated they were in the atrium where there are so few seats. Really good what I did hear. Nathaniel Reed is one of our favorites. I thought the lounge entertainment was even better than that in the Stardust.

We're another couple who were on the Norwegian Dawn Jan. 13-20, 2013, and gotta echo the raves about Duo Luna - especially guitarist! Man, his riffs shook the ship! Agree they need a bigger venue than the Atrium; book 'em in the Spinnaker! And, as an aside, why doesn't NCL print any bios in their Freestyle Daily newsletter? Could easily print one paragraph on each night's entertainers (beats reading the same ol', same ol' every night).

To mountain Mike , I've been looking on youtube & Google for some portion of the guitar legends show that was held on the evening of day 7 at the grand atrium. That for sure should of been held in Stardust or Spinnaker for a lot more people to enjoy .

Man , spread the word !

Thanks there Bubbleup , now that's the best video up on youtube.com showing a music video of Duo Luna . Hopefully now that it's up for viewing they will get many hits from cruisers who look for more info about the group after returning home like some of us do .

Great to see more people report here about the Duo Luna music on NCL Dawn . Now if someone could record the full Guitar Legends 1 hour show ( day 7 on our cruise ) and post it on Youtube.com it would make my day !

Enjoy the cruise !

Archived