Paris Hotel?

tulips*n*truffles

Hi there! I think I've narrowed down my 7-night post-cruise stay in Paris to one of two hotels. I wonder if anyone has any input...or another option altogether! We want to be centrally located and easy to the metro. Free breakfast is a bonus. WiFi is necessary as I'll need to work a bit. My hiccup is I'm paying for this week with award miles and there's not an abundance to choose from in the areas I was hoping. I've poured over reviews for both hotels and it just leads to more confusion. :-)

Thoughts on either of these?

Emeraude Hotel Plaza Etoile

Acacias Etoile Hotel

Thank you!!

Natalie

Hi there! I think I've narrowed down my 7-night post-cruise stay in Paris to one of two hotels. I wonder if anyone has any input...or another option altogether! We want to be centrally located and easy to the metro. Free breakfast is a bonus. WiFi is necessary as I'll need to work a bit. My hiccup is I'm paying for this week with award miles and there's not an abundance to choose from in the areas I was hoping. I've poured over reviews for both hotels and it just leads to more confusion. :-)

Thoughts on either of these?

Emeraude Hotel Plaza Etoile

Acacias Etoile Hotel

Thank you!!

Natalie

The area's are on the quiet side,but both in good locations to get around...the Acaicas being closer to more,but I liked the Emeraude better...cozier IMHO,but either should be fine since you have limited your choice to this area.I have not stayed in either,but I know the area by exploring as I try to go to Paris as much as I could.Enjoy your stay no matter which one you pick:)

The area's are on the quiet side,but both in good locations to get around...the Acaicas being closer to more,but I liked the Emeraude better...cozier IMHO,but either should be fine since you have limited your choice to this area.I have not stayed in either,but I know the area by exploring as I try to go to Paris as much as I could.Enjoy your stay no matter which one you pick:)

Thanks for the feedback! I'm not necessarily stuck on this area...I'm just limited on what hotels I can choose overall. If there's a better area to be in, I'm all for it! I originally had been looking at a couple of hotels steps from the Eiffel Tower, but it doesn't seem like that's super central to anything else, so I moved closer to the Arc de Triomphe...wrong choice maybe?

Thanks for the feedback! I'm not necessarily stuck on this area...I'm just limited on what hotels I can choose overall. If there's a better area to be in, I'm all for it! I originally had been looking at a couple of hotels steps from the Eiffel Tower, but it doesn't seem like that's super central to anything else, so I moved closer to the Arc de Triomphe...wrong choice maybe?

No...not a wrong choice.I think you will be fine...read on this board some of the hotel reviews others have had and you may get a different view.I always stay near the Opera Granier,but have checked out other area's for people when I am there.I like the Right Bank as opposed to the Left Bank as well.

Archived