Costa Magica - January 8, 2006

Cruise4Andy

Okay, I am back to the forum... hopefully I have a little bit more time again than the last couple of month.

I just received the confirmation on our next Costa cruise... We're booked and ready to go: January 8, 2006 on board of the new Costa Magica, Grand Suite # 7289! I sure am excited, even if it a little bit in the future.

Has anyone stayed in this particular cabin yet? Maybe some pictures?

Or just thoughts?

I look forward to another great cruise... apparently the Magica is selling pretty fast! We were lucky, as there were only two Grand Suites left, so I guess now only one, # 7288.

Andy

The dining room is very similar to Atlantica - we were in Costa Smerelda Deck 4 near the windows at the back. Table of Nine - round. There were lots of round tables for eight, some long tables of six and eight and square tables of tw and four. I found the meals, service and surroundings very like Atlantica. I also felt that the Costa Smerelda Resturaunt was a bit nicer that the Portofino, but there's not much in it.You will love the Magica!

Jo42:

Thanks for the reply... any particular table number you dined at which you would recommend, such as a table next to a window? Or a particular waiter you strongly recommend?

Thanks again.... ;-)

Andy

We had table 219 right near the window. Lovely when we were just leaving a port. Our waiter was called Ivan - he pronounced it 'eevan' - he was very attentive! Remembering our names etc.

Our cabin was just along from yours - 7338 - not a suite but still very spacious and kept clean and tidy by our cabin steward 'Mia' I think her name was.

Have a great time!

Archived