Alaska Reviews??

Hate 2 W8t

Is there a delay for reviews that people submit to the official Cruise Critic review page? I have been anxiously waiting to read some of the posts, since I know not everyone participates in this forum (maybe they post only to their cruiseline forum), or possibly prefers to not engage in a dialogue.

I am really enjoying what everyone has posted so far. I always seem to find a tid or a bit in each of the postings. Keep it comin'. :D

The best bet is to post the reviews on these forums. It takes forever to get posted on the CC main site. Please, please post your reviews here. There should be plenty of people back by now, but we have seen very few reviews. We are leaving for our Alaskan cruise soon and inquiring minds want to know all the details. Please post them here!

Oh, yes, please post reviews here. We are planning a cruise to Alaska for May/early June 2006, so we are very anxious for any reviews from recent cruisers this year. Thanks to any/all that reply.

Archived