Princess Kids Club strict on ages?

emeltee

When we sail the Princess Sapphire next July, DD1 will have just turned 8. DD2 will be 4, so she'll definitely be in the Pelican room. I'm wondering if they would let DD1 in the Pelican room on occasion so she can play with DD2.

I've looked at some of the activities on the posted Pelican Activity sheets, and some activities would appeal to DD1.

I'm just thinking that DD2 would be more comfortable if DD1 was there with her. DD1 would probably be fine in either room - with or without here sister.

Just to clarify, you're talking about moving the 8 year old down in the age groups, right? If so, then I think they'll let you do it. On the other hand, if you try to move the 4 year old up, I think they will say no. I suggest letting them try out their appropriate age groups and see how it goes. I have always found the Princess youth staff to be excellent and they are generally able to make the kids feel right at home. (I've been on the Sapphire Princess 3x now.)

Just to clarify, you're talking about moving the 8 year old down in the age groups, right? If so, then I think they'll let you do it. On the other hand, if you try to move the 4 year old up, I think they will say no. I suggest letting them try out their appropriate age groups and see how it goes. I have always found the Princess youth staff to be excellent and they are generally able to make the kids feel right at home. (I've been on the Sapphire Princess 3x now.)

Yes, wondering if my 8 yo would be able to move down to the DD2's room. There's no way I'd place DD2 in a room with older kids!

I will try to see if they like their separate rooms - just wanted to know if it was an option to have both of them in the younger room. (Of course, I can just see it now, DD1 will want nothing to do with the younger kids, lol!)

Archived