Cam Alert Diamond Milford Sound

If any one is interested and watching the bridge cam NOW. Diamond Princess is lining up to enter Milford Sound. The waterfalls should be spectacular as they have just had a massive storm with record rainfall that changed the course of a river and washed out a bridge..

http://www.kroooz-cams.com/diamond/diamond1.php

4milford3_zps8c2a70b7.jpg

4milford4_zpse50e5f7f.jpg

Hi David, the photos are impressive. We left the Diamond Princess in Sydney on the 14th December 2012, after travelling from Bangkok. We have just booked for this cruise from Auckland to Sydney on Dec 23 2013. Can you tell me what to expect re the temperature, weather and tours. All of the ship's tours seem very expensive. Is there anything else we should be aware of?

Cheers,

Sue

Can you tell me what to expect re the temperature, weather and tours. All of the ship's tours seem very expensive. Is there anything else we should be aware of?Cheers,Sue

Hi Sue,

I can see you like the Diamond. Nice ship..:)

Re temps....Who knows? Who would believe that even at the moment there is probably snow on the top of Mt Wellington in Hobart, and a heat wave bringing bushfires nearby?

Re tours...Just about all the ports you can do your own thing or arrange a private tour. Check out the Ports of Call board where you can find lots of ideas , and ask about tours on your Roll Call. Sometimes we have even had great trips by joining in with others we have met on board during the cruise.

Archived