Omni Colonnade, Coral Gables?

swmparent2

Hi,

We have 4 couples staying at the Omni Colonnade in Coral Gables. From all

I saw on the web it looks nice. Has anyone stayed there? What about

taxi to cruise port, how long a ride & how much? Thanks for any help!

Also, anywhere to grab something for breakfast?;)

Nice hotel in a great location in the heart of downtown Coral Gables, aka "The City Beautiful" ;) There are many many shops and restaurants within walking distance.

It's about a 20-25 minute drive to the Port of Miami, probably somewhere in the $25-30 range or so.

We loved it. Around the corner (sorry I don't remember the street but think it was Coral Way is a bakery/deli type store. I bought lots of sweet rolls there and we ate them in our room. I hope you will be in early enough the night before to have dinner. There are just tons of great restaurants within easy walking distance. The staff at the Omni are all top notch. The lay out of the rooms is a little odd with warren like hallways but we thought it added to the charm. The pool is small but really beautiful and all three nights we were there we were the only folks in the pool. You will be very very happy with this hotel. If you sign up for the Omni Select Guest plan I believe the staff brings you a tray of juice and coffee and a paper each morning. Have fun. :)

Archived