My TA goofed....must I pay?

CruisinDoug

This "me' date=' me, me" mentality is why we have chair hogs, line-breakers, row-hoggers in the theater, people who flout the dress codes, and the obnoxious people who scream and try to bully to get their own way with waiters, service persons, cruise ship personnel, etc.

It's somewhat disgusting.

Just my opinion.

Allen[/quote']

Allen,

If you read my initial post, I stated I do not expect something for free. I just want my TA to do the right thing.

I am sorry if we do not meet your standards regarding all of the above (tongue firmly in cheek.):)

I just got off the phone with my TA and she stated that she and the Key Account person have been real busy with the Summit POD problems (rescheduling and satisfying customers), but she has not forgotten my issue. She stated she wants X to waive the charge, or she will pay it. If this happens, I will be very happy.

I also expressed my concern about the time remaining before our cruise, and she said don't worry about it....so I won't....for now..LOL!

Thanks you for all of youseful responses. I love this board!!

Archived