Summit Kids Program

capsoncc

We are going to be travelling on the Summit in March with our 4 year old. Does anybody have any Recent brochures for the Kids Club from the Summit? i.e. Hours/Programs/Activites/etc...

Can anybody share their experience with the Kids Problem for 3-5 year olds on the Summit?

We took our 3 year old on the Summit and he loved it. He literally spent 5 of the 7 days in the fun factory, just joining us for dinner.

When you arrive you should have information on the open house in your room and your steward will leave a daily for the fun factory so that you know what is happening the next day. It's open from 9am to 10pm. You pay for lunch (12-2) and dinner (5/6-7) if it's a port day. They do not serve lunch on sea days, just show a movie.

I don't have the dailies scanned. The activities were themed with something different in the morning, afternoon and evening. For example, the theme could be going to the zoo, they'd make animal puppets, sing animal themes songs, draw animal pictures, etc. Other examples were being a pirate, they dressed them up like pirates, did a treasure hunt, made cut out swords and met the captain.

There was also a talent show, dance contest, made his own pillowcase at a PJ party, ice cream party with the cruise director, pretended to be an alien including face paint, crafts like bracelet making, they take them to the sports deck for an hour to play, one evening they took them to the show...too many to name.

I honestly came home with more stuff than a week of daycare.

Archived