Carnival Dream Entertainment

Igt2beme

Hello fellow cruisers,

My wife and I will be sailing on the Carnival Dream in April and I was just wondering if anybody that cruised this ship recently could give me some ideas on the entertainers and bands on board. I know that entertainers change all the time but I was just wondering in advance. Thanks!

Hello fellow cruisers,

My wife and I will be sailing on the Carnival Dream in April and I was just wondering if anybody that cruised this ship recently could give me some ideas on the entertainers and bands on board. I know that entertainers change all the time but I was just wondering in advance. Thanks!

We are boarding this morning and have sailed her 3 years ago..I know the production show Dancing In the Streets is still there and its pretty good....There will be a band playing in the Ocean Plaza but don't know who it will be this time..Dennis

We are boarding this morning and have sailed her 3 years ago..I know the production show Dancing In the Streets is still there and its pretty good....There will be a band playing in the Ocean Plaza but don't know who it will be this time..Dennis

I hope you have a great cruise Dennis! I'll be on the ship w/ my best friend Lee in April. We both like a good rock band that interacts with the passengers (takes requests, learns your name, etc). I hope you will give us an update upon your return next week. Thanks, Louis

Black Jack band is incredible! They play a bit of everything from 50's to patsy cline, Janus Joplin and on and on very versatile! When you go try to remember to tell Jimmy and Melanie (they are the lead singers and married couple) that Karen and Steve that own the music store in Georgia sent ya and they'll give you a front row seat! LOL.

Very friendly and funny too. I think you can google black jack band and they have a website.

Also, Jimmy plays guitar fiddle and pedal Steel guitar, he is spotlighted in a main theatre show where he plays several tunes including Devil went down to Georgia.

Not only are they funny but they get the audience involved, learn their names etc. You'll come away with new friends!

Guaranteed good fun!

Danncing in the Streets is a great show, they also have a country show called 8 seconds more, I personally am a country music fan and I thought it was bad. If the same couple is singing then they aren't that great. The girl singer's name is Joann I think and she just belts out everything and it was actually hard to understand her. The guy's name is Ryan and he was better.

The Black Jack Band is very good and like someone posted earlier the fiddler did The Devil Goes Down to Georgia, he was fantstic. They are a good band. We didn't check out the Piano Bar but it was pretty crowded when we walked by at night.

Blackjack Band will be in Ocean Plaza through at least at least the first week in April if not later. We have been on the Dream five times with the sixth coming up on March 30th and Melanie and Jimmy are one of the main reasons we are going on the Dream for the 6th time! They are great entertainers and love to interact and good to know their audience! They are not to be missed and Jimmy is awesome in the country show!

Archived