Kids club ages and JEWEL kids club dailies

It's great that NCL Finally updated their webpage to reflect the new Splash Academy hours.

This will help many families, especially experienced NCL cruisers use to the old schedule, in their planning. Those of us that experienced this new time schedule were caught off guard with no notice in the first few weeks of its implementation.

on the website it says no 2yo drop off sfter 12/31/12 curious if that's happened? My PCC says there's still drop off for 2yo...

We were on the 30/12/12 Jewel cruise and they still accepted 2 yo, but it was a separate sign in from the 3-5s. So we likely won't have an answer until people return next weekend.

Based upon the new hours, it does not appear that the splash club offers a kids dinner. Is this correct? I know CCL offers this, but I can't remember if NCL also does it.

They will not feed your kids on Sea Days, they will allow you to sign them up for meal times for a fee on Port Days. Hope that helps you.

Unfortunately NCL after being innovative with their kids program has now gone backwards in limiting their times and ages (not very freestyle) where other lines have expanded their times and under 3 ages and made them more freestyle. Just an observation

Archived