Da Party Bus - St Maarten

neilrod

Has anyone been on this? Is it worth going on? Looks a good trip to me.

I am in St Maarten from Celebrity Equinox on 1st March 2013 and have paid a deposit for it. Got the following email today and thought that others on our cruise might want to book to make up the party:-

Thank you for your interest on DA Party BUS!

To join us on Da Party Bus Beach Tour, will be $45.00 per person.

Week days is 10am-2pm

On board there are a DJ, Host to entertain the guests with games and activities.

Complimentary drinks without the tour: beer, rum punch, soft drinks. We take you to Orient Bay beach then head to the capital of the French side and from there head down to Sunset beach bar to experience our 757's land at our famous Airport.

At the present moment you are the 1st to make reservations for March 1 2013. We need a minimum of 6 guest to conduct an island tour.

We will not charge your credit card until you have use our services or we accept cash before our tour commence. We will keep you posted.

Feel free to email us.

link to the site:-

http://www.thestmaartenpartybus.com/

Just a thought!! :)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I am in St Maarten from Celebrity Equinox on 1st March 2013 and have paid a deposit for it. Got the following email today and thought that others on our cruise might want to book to make up the party:-

Week days is 10am-2pm

On board there are a DJ, Host to entertain the guests with games and activities.

Complimentary drinks without the tour: beer, rum punch, soft drinks. We take you to Orient Bay beach then head to the capital of the French side and from there head down to Sunset beach bar to experience our 757's land at our famous Airport.

At the present moment you are the 1st to make reservations for March 1 2013. We need a minimum of 6 guest to conduct an island tour.

We will not charge your credit card until you have use our services or we accept cash before our tour commence. We will keep you posted.

Feel free to email us.

I'm still looking for reviews on this tour. Anyone been on it?

Week days is 10am-2pm

Feel free to email us.

Trying again to see if neilrod will reply and give us a review of this excursion. :D

• 3 months later...

I went on this excursion April '13 while cruising on the Oasis of the Seas. We were a party of five, including kids ranging in age from 10-18. The cruise version was definitely family friendly-We loved it! The guides were wonderful, very entertaining! We stopped by The Conch Man and had an opportunity to hold several different sea urchins and walk to an island, we also stopped at Orient Beach and had enough time to swim in the brilliant blue water, then we headed over to Sunset Beach Bar where the kids had a blast playing in the surf while the airplanes flew directly above us. I would highly recommend this excursion!

Edited by MTopat