Headliners and More

Hello everyone. We are inside 5 months until our "To the Extreme in 2013" Allure of the Seas cruise with seven other couples. There used to be an email address at RCCL to ask who the headliner and comedians, etc. would be on one's cruise. We are sailing on 2 June, 2013 - Western Caribbean.

Does anyone have that magic email address?

----------------

Hello everyone. We are inside 5 months until our "To the Extreme in 2013" Allure of the Seas cruise with seven other couples. There used to be an email address at RCCL to ask who the headliner and comedians, etc. would be on one's cruise. We are sailing on 2 June, 2013 - Western Caribbean.

Does anyone have that magic email address?

----------------

web_reservations@rccl.com.

Mind the underscore between web and reservations.

I wouldn't bother asking this far out. You will be lucky if they know 2 weeks out, or at least that is my experience. Our last cruise on the Oasis they knew 10 days ahead of sailing and the cruise prior to that on the Allure they e-mailed and replied to us 9 days ahead of sail away.

I wouldn't bother asking this far out. You will be lucky if they know 2 weeks out, or at least that is my experience. Our last cruise on the Oasis they knew 10 days ahead of sailing and the cruise prior to that on the Allure they e-mailed and replied to us 9 days ahead of sail away.

Yeah, I was going to wait until about two week away. I don't remember how long in advance I did this for our oasis cruise. Frankly I was freaking out because I thought I had the email address but evidently had wiped it out some time back.

Thanks for your help!

--------------

Archived