Caribbean Princess June 18 singles

FranM

Great personality, active, enjoys dancing. He is taking his entire family on this cruise so he will be busy with them, but I am sure there will be times he would enjoy conversation with new friends.

Hi, Mellow!

High School, but a self-made millionaire.....but at 75 one should think more along the lines of day to day breathing! LOL. I personally admire common sense and street smarts and a big heart. Maybe they will bump into each other...who knows.

Thanks,

Fran

Oh Fran. I don't want to come off as thinking you have to have a college education. I just wanted to make sure there was some intelligence there. I guess after 20 years I get a little protective of my MIL. She's a retired school teacher who is taking her entire family cruising. Should we arrange a meeting? She's actually a very wonderful person with a heart of gold and a great sense of humor. She's 74 so they would be in the same age range. Let me know what you think. I think a sea day, might be the perfect meeting.

Have a great day. By the way, I don't think 75 is old anymore.

Archived