ANYONE stay in suite 1055 or 1052 on the century

munch122

We actually have stayed in 1052 on the Century. While it does have a nice balcony I don't remember anything particularly special about the stateroom. We generally stay in Sky Suites, and it was similar to non-connecting SS on the now departed Mercury.

Due to the connecting door there is a little less closet space, which didn't cause us any problems (we are "medium" packers who take three checked pieces of baggage on a cruise with two carry-ons). We had absolutely no problems with any noise from the connected suite.

Thank you so much for the information. On our first cruise we were in 6146 on the connie and that cabin is special because it connects to penthouse suite and I could not find out if these cabins were also special till your response. So again thank you!!! I was booked in 1201 because I thought it would be convenient for my 87 year old mom to enjoy the pool deck right around the corner from the suite, untill I found out about smoking on deck 12 port side right next to our balcony. I am an exsmoker and I can not stand it now!!! I changed to 1061 because I wanted the port side but with no chance of the smoke. I hope I chose wisely my mom is really looking forward to her second cruise and I do not want to disappoint her.

thanks

Archived