Unlmited drink card for alcohol?

hott_michelle2001

Several of the ships have this program called Cheers. There are probably a lot of threads on the first couple of pages about it, but if I recall correctly its just under $50 per person, per day and everyone (over 21?) in the cabin must purchases. I have also heard that there is a 15 drink maximum (per day) on it. Anyway, if you look for threads talking about Cheers, you should find a lot of information. Its not available on all ships, but it is on many of them.

Edited by cruzinlisa

The Cheers program offers up to 15 drinks per 24 hour period at $42.95 + 15% gratuity per day...must purchase day of debarkation or first full day, and pay for the remaining days of the cruise. All adults 21+ in a cabin must purchase it if one does. There are many threads about it on here; just search "Cheers".

Available on selected ships so far. I'm showing it's on Breeze; Conquest; Dream; Freedom; Glory; Legend; Liberty; Magic; Miracle; Pride; Splendor; Valor; Victory

Edited by emelvee

I posted a picture on Monday but I can't find that thread now. Flyers handed out at purchase clearly states 15 drinks per 24 hour period.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by drosphot

• 1 year later...