Studio Cabin

crystal blue

I am planning a B2B cruise for the last week of Feb and the first week of March. Where do you store your luggage in the studio rooms? Is there room under the bed like other cabins. Just not sure if there is enough room to store everything I bring on a cruise. Any other feedback on these cabins would be appreciated.

I am planning a B2B cruise for the last week of Feb and the first week of March. Where do you store your luggage in the studio rooms? Is there room under the bed like other cabins. Just not sure if there is enough room to store everything I bring on a cruise. Any other feedback on these cabins would be appreciated.

I hope so! I'll be in a studio on the first leg of your trip!

Check out our roll call:)

I have stayed in the Studios. There is enough room under the bed to store your luggage. No problem. There were also two wicker baskets under the bed and I stored my shoes in one of these baskets and I believe dirty clothes in the other. There is plenty of storage in these rooms for one person. The only thing that I required more of were hangers, and these I received no problem.

I have stayed in the Studios. There is enough room under the bed to store your luggage. No problem. There were also two wicker baskets under the bed and I stored my shoes in one of these baskets and I believe dirty clothes in the other. There is plenty of storage in these rooms for one person. The only thing that I required more of were hangers, and these I received no problem.

Great! Thank-you!

Archived